Brass Ruler - Letter Opener
$13.00 USD– Sold Out
100% Handmade in Turkey
Brass Ruler and Letter Opener
Travel back in time with the elegance of this beautiful brass ruler and letter opener. It's a rare treat these days to receive mail in the post that doesn't involve bills. Opening your mail will take on a whole new experience though when you employ the help of this handcrafted brass letter opener as it takes you back in time. Doubling as a ruler with metric and imperial measurements, it's extra versatile. Alongside our other vintage-inspired items like our perpetual calendar, our hope is you'll come to love the beauty in treasuring parts of the analogue life as much as we do!
- Measures up to 15 cm or 6 inches
- Made of raw brass
- Handcrafted in Istanbul
I have been looking for a nice ruler for long time. This ruler is beautifully designed. However I am a bit disappointed as the one I received has scratches on it and the markings are not clear.
This brass ruler is a great addition to my zippered folder. I use the folder mainly for carrying my art pens and pencil and books so this ruler fits well into it for when I need straight lines, also handy for measurements of course! It also helps that it looks classy and is an ideal weight.
Und wieder mal Schockverliebt. Das Design ist einfach klasse. Optisch absolut eines meiner Lieblingsprodukte.
It's simple, clean lines show off this classy little ruler / letter opener.
A perfect accompaniment to my new Leuchtturm folio.
I love it.
It is so nice crafted!! And decoration on desk is perfect
I love the look of this poking out of a slot in my notebook cover (also Galen) It's a nice look and a convenient ruler and I also use the top as a circle template. Good quality.
This is a well made, eye catching tool that is great to keep in your folio. It's funny how much it comes in handy, be it as a ruler, a letter opener, or even a small weight on your paper. I'm so glad I bought it and will hopefully manage to pick up the other brass tools in the near future as well.
Haven’t used it as a letter opener but the feel and the look of it, I’m just, so, in love!!! I did use it as a ruler and that worked great!!!
I absolutely love my brass ruler and letter opener. Looking forward to seeing the patina.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM