Penbbs 469 Double Nib Fountain Pen in Blue Swirl - Fine - With Single Pen Sleeeve
Double-ended fountain pens are not for the faint of heart. The Penbbs 469 sports two, fine point stainless steel nibs. Use two ink colors in one fountain pen by eyedropper-filling each side with a different color. An included eyedropper and replacement rollerball tip allows you to convert one of the writing ends into a rollerball tip that writes with fountain pen ink. The caps and grip sections are fashioned from beautiful acrylic resin that displays a vibrant, chatoyant finish.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Crafted from translucent marbled acrylic and a clear transparent resin
- Fitted with two #6 size stainless steel, fine point nibs
- Eyedropper filling only. (Greasing the section threads with 100% silicone grease is recommended)
- Pen Length Closed: 5.875 in. / 149.2 mm
- Pen Length Open: 5.75 in. / 146 mm
- Pen Max Barrel Diameter: 0.5625 in. / 14.29 mm
- Weight: 0.7 oz / 19.8g
- Comes with a handmade leather single pen sleeve in Crazy Horse Brown
A great review by SBREBrown of these Pens on Youtube:
We would like to thank GoldSpot Pens for introducing us to this wonderful brand. Image Credits: GoldSpot
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM