Narwhal Fountain Pen - Schuylkill Rockfish Red + Leather Pen Sleeve
From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, pearlescent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Polished Chrome
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Comes with a handmade leather single pen sleeve in Crazy Horse Brown
- Pen Length, closed: 5.71 in. / 145 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.16 in. / 131 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.97 in. / 177 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
A great review by FigBot of these Pens on Youtube:
We would like to thank GoldSpot Pens for introducing us to this wonderful brand. Image Credits: GoldSpot
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this fountain pen with a medium nib and I just love it. Writing with that pen is so smooth and dynamic, a feature I would not expect from an item so keen.
I love everything about this pen. The size is perfect, Big and Bold. The quality and color of the pen makes a statement.
Can't wait till my next Narwhal purchase!
I was never a fan of function without form. This is a lovely pen and its colours flow which makes it look a little more opulent at first glance. It is lovely to hold and while it is light, it has a good feel in the hand and indeed it also feels natural in the hand. I like the nib and though I prefer a Fine or Extra Fine nib to compensate for my writing becoming a scrawl unless I write with less haste, the pen writes well even with the medium nib. I really like the piston ink filler. I applaud any firm that helps rid us of the useless plastic in the cartridge. Great value too which became a real surprise when I had the pen in my hand. I did not think I would want the sleeve but it is perfect for a pen that you can keep in the jacket or bag and not worry about a spill or shirt accident..
This is my 2nd Narwhal fountain pen and I am really enjoying it! The swirling brown, beige and red colors of the Schuylkill Rockfish Red are beautiful! The pen sleeve color compliments the pen well and it fits nicely! The medium nib writes smoothly and I have had no hard starts after letting the pen sit for a week! My order came very fast, well packaged and the extra goodies that Galen includes are an added bonus!
It is a beautiful fountain pen, very good relation quality price.
It was sent very fast and the pen was accompanied by some nice gifts
Absolutely amazing. The fountain pen writes smoothly and is comfortable to hold. The leather sleeve is amazing to the touch.
Love it 🥰
Very good-looking and smooth-writing pen.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM