Diamine A Night In Jodhpur Fountain Pen Ink - Papier Stift Edition
$18.00 USD– Sold Out
A night in Jodhpur is a blue ink with a light petrol content made by Diamine special for Dutch stationery store, Papier Stift.
You know this ink from the postcards that come with your orders. We usually write with this ink on the back of postcards. So it's a color we use a lot. When many of our customers asked about this ink, we reached Papier Stift and started stocking up a small amount. That's why the price is a little high. Thank you Papier Stift for this opportunity and beautiful color.
In addition, Papier Stift asked the Diamine ink specialists that their two favorite ink properties were included: beautiful shading and not too much sheen. The result is a blue ink that is absolutely suitable for everyday use, but which always looks special.
* 80 Ml - Glass Bottle
Over the last year I have been trying to find the perfect sheening ink in every color. I had no idea diamine made so many as most in the US are shimmer as well... We get a few good ones though but after I got the "rock song" series as I call them I wanted to see more!
This is a very beautiful almost royal blue. It is a slightly lighter shade then Akkerman's shocking blue with about 65 precent more beautiful red sheen on Tomoe River and Cosmo Air Light paper I would say. If that's what you're looking for than this is it. Looks exactly like it's pictured
I had seen this in various feeds I follow but had given up hope of being able to buy it until I discovered it at Galen. I love that they go the extra mile to stock exactly the things on my wishlist.
Love the ink - the 2 different colors that show up when I write is really cool. Delivery was quick and as always I enjoy Galen Leather's products!
I just received my bottle today and already have it loaded in my two favorite pens. It has become a favorite ink after just a few hours of journaling. I love the different colors that show up depending on how the light hits.
This flows well. One of my pens is prone to dry starts and with this ink it has not had any issues - even after I inadvertently left the cap off for a few minutes.
Going to be ordering another bottle or two soon.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM