Studyo Agackakan x Galen - Fountain Pen V1 - Primary Manipulation
Studyo Agackakan Galen collaboration Fountain Pen V1, made of Primary Manipulation material by Jonathon Brooks. Sterling Steel Galen logo embossed on the top. Comes with JoWo steel number #6 nib. Nib options are above.
Due to the nature of this material, each pen will vary in color, making each pen a bit unique. Please note we are unable to honor color requests.
Reviews On YouTube
Studyo Agackakan x Galen - Fountain Pen V1 - Primary Manipulation
The Galen V1 is a handmade fountain pen turned from aluminate resin. The pen itself is a full-sized modern classic, measuring 140mm capped. The pen has been turned from this beautiful layered resin and it's highly polished. The barrel threads are unique, they facilitate a quick rotation (one time) tight seal, and a graceful capping experience.
Studyo Agackakan & Galen
|Compatible inks & refills||Bottled inks, Standard international cartridges (Schmidt K6)|
|Filling Mechanism||Converter (one screw-in included), Cartridge, Eyedropper|
|Nib Size||EF, F, M, B, 1.1S - IF, IM, IB, OM, OB, 14K|
|Diameter - Body||16mm (06in)|
|Diameter - Cap (without clip)||17mm|
|Diameter - Cap (with clip)||17mm|
|Diameter - Grip (mm)||11mm|
|Length - Body - Inc Nib||132mm|
|Length - Cap||66mm|
|Length - Nib||25mm|
|Length - Overall (Closed)||140mm|
|Weight - Body||14g|
|Weight - Cap||6g|
|Weight - Overall (g)||20g|
|Max Ink Capacity - Cartridge||1.7ml|
|Max Ink Capacity - Converter||1.2ml|
|Max Ink Capacity - Eyedropper||4 ml|
- Studyo Agackakan x Galen - Fountain Pen V1 - Primary Manipulation
- Material: Precious Resin
- The cap posts, but designed for writing balance with or without the cap posted.
- Nib: Galen Engraved Steel #6 Jowo Nib
- Filling System: Cartridge / Converter Filled (Standard International K6- Screwed converter included)
- Also can be used as an eyedropper.
#6 size JoWo steel nib with many tip options, 14K Gold, custom grinds
Comes in a Galen craft cardboard pen box.Made of recycled paper. Included a maker certificate.
Studyo Agackakan is a pen studio based in Istanbul. All pens are handmade with special resins.
Special nib grinds by Meltem Hazarhun (@amphorastale).
** The current nib is plain with the Galen logo. Not decorated one.
This is an amazing pen. It's beautiful and writes flawlessly. I'd give it five stars were it not for the one small flaw that it has. The grip section is very mismatched from the barrel. Otherwise, it's perfect and quickly has become one of my daily writers.
First of all, the pen itself is gorgeous. I've waited a long time to buy my first PM fountain pen, and I'm so glad that this is it!
The resin is beautiful, the colors are deep and varied, and it feels wonderful in the hand. I was prepared for the beautiful Galen logo on the nib, but not for the little metal finial on the cap ~ what a fantastic touch :)
The packaging, as always, is substantial, protective, and appreciated! And the extras! An evil eye charm, postcard, stickers, tea, etc., in addition to a leather pen sleeve that I was not anticipating!
With all that said... there was a small issue with my order. I mention because Yunus was quick to address it, kind and generous to deal with, and a consummate professional.
Thank you so much - I look forward to dealing with Galen leather in the future!
I'm grateful that I could get one fountain pen of the serie, I'm totally in love with that pen! Absolutely stunning! Thanks a lot to Galen and Studio Agackakan for the project. :-)
Really in love with the marbling here. The nib is very nice too--none of the scratchiness you sometimes get. Very happy here!
I waited for this pen when the first batch sold out. The marbling pattern has a retro sensibility which belies its modern material. I chose the oblique medium nib because it forces me to take my time and pay attention to my writing. The stainless steel nib has enough flex that you can vary the lines if you add slight pressure. The barrel is comfortable to hold.
This is a beautifully crafted pen by STUDYO AGACKAKAN and comes with a (tuned?) smooth custom stamped nib. Stellar writing out of the box.
I already owned a fully bespoke (urushi) pen from them, setting the bar (very) high. The Studyo and pen did surely not disappoint. Based on two personal experiences and other exposures I think it is safe to say that STUDYO AGACKAKAN shows consistent high quality work.
The pen dimensions are what I would call "regular-to-large sized" (at 13.9cm capped length). Both the barrel length and grip size (min 10mm, max 12mm) could work well for many hand sizes. In combination with the increasingly rare PM#1 resin this combination is difficult to beat.
This pen has now been in my daily rotations ever since I received it, and love it every day.
Highly recommended purchase.
This is just such a beautiful and great fountain pen! Kudos!
I really love it.
Now, of my 25 fountain pens, it is the № 2, second to my Mont Blanc Masterpiece.
I can only congratulate you to this wonderful creation!
Take care... and many heartfelt greetings!
I LOVE this pen. Every time I pull it out people’s jaws drop at how pretty it is.
I was very pleased with this
pen and it
was in my estimation very well priced. I have
always liked the manipulation colors of Jonathon Brooks and this pen did not disappoint. Very well engineered.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM