Leather Zippered Writer's Bank Bag - Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
- Removable insert with pen loops & Card Slots
- Allows carrying an A5 size notebook & Journal
- Fits all sizes, even oversized pens
- Back side notebook / notepad slot
- Veg-tan leather, YKK heavy-duty zipper.
Reviews On YouTube
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Leather Zippered Writer's Bank Bag - Pen Pouch
COLOR/FINISH:Crazy Horse Navy Blue/Distressed
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Pouch: H x W x D : 19 cm x 26 cm x 2 cm (7.5" x 10.25" x 0.75")
Pen Insert: 22 cm x 16 cm (8.75" x 6.30")
Holds up to 150 mm (6 inches) sized pens, including oversized pens like MB 149 or Pelikan M1000
- 7 Pen Slots
- 3 Credit Card Slots
- Removable Pen Insert
- Full-grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Pouch has an unlined interior and holds up to 7 pens and 3 credit cards with a removable pen insert.
Whether you're an avid pen collector or you just appreciate fine stationery, a pen pouch like this is perfect for protecting your Fountain pens, Montblanc 149 or oversized Omas pens. It will keep them safe from leaking or getting scratched.
*Accessories are not included
I’ve ordered from you several times in the past and your products never disappoint!! I love my banker’s bag!
Love this beautiful pen holder & zipper bag which I use daily it’s another Galen Leather treasure of mine just perfect in every way & holds my 7 pens on rotation easy on the go & you can attach a note book on the back 🖋
Delivery time in under a week & always extra goodies added & beautiful quotes on the postcards ♥️
This is used every day. I have my Rhodia Notebook A5 and my favourite fountain pens in it. Was asked many times where i got it. Some people asked if the can touch the soft leather. Absolutely recomended!
This bag is everything I wanted. I needed a bag to keep all my journaling supplies together. The bag closes with no issues loaded with a Leuchtturm1917 hard cover A5 notebook, and my Canon Ivy printer. The zipper design is amazing, super easy to access. I recommend this product 100%
I bought this larger Slip & Zip pouch in order to fit my notebook (Moleskine Expanded) in together with my pens, so this is the perfect solution!
The new Bank Bag of Galenleather is far more than just a bag. It is a full concept - or could easily be extended into one! Simplistic but perfect! It readily accomodates the A5 world standard paper format, which is available everywhere.
I, for my part, use it with the provided insert and a traditional Belgian ATOMA notebook in A5 (Google!).
This fits into my bag perfectly and is just the right size. It is a ring-binder (small rings) and may be fitted to anybodies needs.
My tablet fits in, too, as well as my E-book reader.
The insert is a good start, especially for pen-enthusiasts. I would encourage Galenleather to design and produce more variants of this, but with different fittings. For example, with less pen loops but loops for pencils, ruler, rubber and sharpener. Or loops for Smartphone accessories, i.e. charging cables or earphones. Or an envelope with a flap, for cash. Or more and larger pockets for passports and the likes. Or a pipe-smokers insert. Or bicycle tools.
The possibilities are endless - one could even imagine a small customisation kit online, including a printable template, upon which the customer could design his very own insert.
The inserts could be produced quickly, just in time and sold separately.
A really excellent product line!
Patrick B. Ludwig, Switzerland
The bag is beautifully made, the zipper is sturdy and the removable pen insert works really well. I use mine to take a selection of pens and an A5 notepad to work.
The bank bag is one of the most functional items I own. Not only is it practical for pen storage but the two piece designs also increases the versatility of this product. I’m enjoying it very much and I’m looking forward to the patina that the high quality leather develops.
The quality of making is very good - stitching and zipper look like they will hold well over time and there are no fraying or wobbly finishes. The elastic on the insert is quite tight, which can be good and bad at the same time.
The removal of one star is due to personal preference - the leather is quite dry and too stiff for my liking. I have tried to apply multiple layers of leather oils, which it thirstily absorbed, but the feel remains the same.
I attend a lot of meetings - this bag helps me carry everything I need securely. It is durable and I never need to worry about my pens. Holds a good sized notebook. Perfect size. I love the look of the crazy horse blue and I enjoy how it feels in my hand.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM