Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook - Passport Size - Crazy Horse Brown
This leather long travel wallet can be seamlessly incorporated into your passport size Traveler's Notebook or used as a stand-alone wallet.
Made from our signature, 100% genuine and locally sourced, distressed crazy horse brown leather.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
The left panel features 3 credit card sized pockets, one small separator and a wider pocket that's useful for small accessories.
We've also included a special pen loop that's made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic, allowing for any pen or pencil to fit. It doesn't matter if it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel has a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
20cm x 13,5 cm (7.87" x 5.31") when opened
9,5cm x 13,5 cm (3.74" x 5.31") when closed
I've been looking for a smaller wallet for a while now, and discovered this beauty. I combined it with the traveler's notebook in passport size and now it's my every day carre, and I love it. I just have to add a notebook to it now and I'm all set.
No online picture or video could gave the real beauty of it that I had my doubts. In fact in real It's beyond my expectations, I love every detail in it, thoughtfully designed, functional and compact.
The leather get softer en nicer with use and you build a sentimental relationship with it which can be told by the beautiful scratches that it gets.
Multiple choice to carry it, with the TN passport cover or as stand alone piece with or without a notebook in it.
If I have to say one thing then Ii is that I've noticed that the personalisation gets faded with time so it's no more deep and clear as it is in the beginning, maybe it's just mine.
Rather than that I would say it's just perfect and they have a lovely service, I would definitely reorder from them.
The position of the pen holder should be a little lower,because it interferes with the rubber band for closing the cover.
My 2nd purchase
Love the craftmanship
My friend loves it
I've been using this as my primary wallet since it arrived a few weeks ago. The pen loop and chosen assortment of pockets and slots work out well for me. The leather is attractive and the work is precise. I find it to be versatile. I use it primarily within a leather cover that I hacked together myself, but I've also used it with just a small notebook inside and left the cover and other documents behind when I'm out for a walk. I appreciate that it's designed in a way that allows it to be used on its own in this way when I want to travel light.
I'm in love with this wallet insert, the craftsmanship is Amazing !
The color, is my favorite. This is my 10th purchase from Galen Leather Co.
I had purchased the standard size wallet insert and the notebook for it. Also, zipper pouches, notebooks, pens, brass accessories and more.
Galen Leather products are by far, the most beautiful and well made and that is what I keep purchasing this wonderful products. I recommend this products. Thanks Galen Co.
지갑+노트를 한 번에 들고 다닐 수 있어서 좋아요!
지퍼주머니 있는 점도 마음에 들어요.
외출할 때 이거 하나만 있어도 충분해요.
Crazy horse brown 색상도 너무 예뻐요!
Very nice quality leather. It fulfills the function of a wallet just perfectly, it has the right amount of pockets, is sturdy and the pen loop wins it for me. I use it as an insert for my passport TN with another paper insert in the middle. It looks and feels amazing. But the wallet is a little big bigger than the cover, so it sticks out a little (see photos). It still looks good, I think.
I have been looking for years for such a fine quality pocket insert into my Travellers Pocket Wallet. Outstanding quality: firm leather, with character and extremely well-thought out. I love this new wallet which will obtain more character over the years. Highly recommended.!!!
I use this passport size as a stand-alone notebook, memo pad, receipts, tickets, some money in the zipped pocket, everything really. It has become a real EDC and works perfectly with the Kaweco Lilliput fountain pen (especially my copper version); it now goes with me everywhere. Made a red stretch band (well! stiched two ends together) which helps to keep it closed and everything in place in my bag or pocket, nice and neat. I love that it is beginning to show signs of use, becoming personal.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM