Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case - Undyed Leather
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 5 Slots Pen Case
H x W x D : 170 mm x 128 mm x 21mm (6.69" x 5.03" x 0.82")
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
- 5 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds Field Notes or any slim notebook in A6 size
- Holds up to 155 mm / 6,10 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 5 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
This is my third leather purchase from Galen and I’m still eyeing up other pieces to add to my collection. It fits both my new and vintage fountains pens along with a pentel style water brush. It comfortably holds field notes, but I also make some homemade artist sketch books slightly larger width-ways and the case easily accommodates those as well. I also like the way the undyed leather arrives pinky and ages with time. Please see picture with it on top of my first undyed leuchttrum 1917 zippered leather case from Galen purchased 2019 showing the comparison of colour over time. It ages naturally from pinky tan to honey and eventually a brown.
Arrived super fast. Undyed leather looks AMAZING and is really compact, light-weighted while feeling sturdy. This elegant case got all deserved compliments from the moment it unboxed.
Some rooms for improvements though:
1. The zip fabric at the corners stitched a bit too inward thus the corners are less thick compare to the rest. Most of my pens have clips so it feels even more tightly around corners.
2. It's inconvenient as the case cannot open flat- the case keeps flipping around when I write. Hope it can be flattened like the 10 slots pen case for a better writing experience.
3. Hope the zipper fabric is in a slightly darker shade as the product is made to last long and age well. Undyed leather looks very pretty but it ages very quickly and rapidly. After oil once and 2-5 weeks of regular use, the undyed leather obviously darkened, even more so when compared to zipper fabric. And presumably, the colour difference will be even more obvious while undyed leather age beautifully through time. Plus, light zipper fabric tends to get dirty easily.
All in all, LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It’s one of my new favorite everyday carry stationery cases and cannot wait to see it ages beautifully. Great piece of work and looking forward to purchasing better products from Galen in the near future.
Absolutely in love with this, keeps my favourite fountain pens in one place.
Can’t wait to see how it petinas.
What a beautiful pen case! The undyed leather is beginning to patina, ever so slightly, and the zipper is smooth as butter. I am in love!!
I just love this case, the undyed leather is just perfect and I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. I will definitely buy from Galen again and again.
This was my first purchase and the case I got is beautiful! ❤️
The color is gorgeous and the quality is top notch. I've also bought a leather traveler's journal cover and love it, as well! I will be making future purchases from this amazing company. :)
This is a wonderful zip-case, very high quality leather and exceptional craft work! Having this case with my favourite pens and pencils with me always makes it a real pleasure to indulge in the art of writing - beautifully!! Thank You!! 😊
Amazing quality. Fits all my a6 size notebooks and my favourite pens. Great for edc.
This is my second purchase of this pen holder. The undyed leather patinas so nicely. Perfect compact size without sacrificing the protection of the pens.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM