Leather Desk Pad
Do you find yourself uninspired as you sit at your boring work desk each day, staring at the same computer screen for hours on end? Sometimes it's the simplest little changes which can instantly lift your mood and transform the feelings you have towards your work. Little additions to your office desk, like an indoor pot plant, a photo of your loved ones, or adding a few stylish executive desk accessories like a beautiful handmade leather desk pad, are enough to give that extra little pep to your step.
Our executive desktop pad is a stylish twist on the classic desk mat. It feels decadent being made from 7-8 oz vegetable tanned bridle leather and looks stunning thanks to the beeswax burnished edges. Beyond looks, it's actually extremely useful too. At a size of 24" x 15", or 18" x 32" it's large enough to protect the main working area of your desk. It can be used as a desk blotter, a laptop and mouse pad, and provides a smooth and firm surface for writing on. The leather desk pad is rollable and is delivered in a cardboard tube.
If you're looking for a truly unique desk protector pad, you have the option of personalizing it in your favorite color. From a beautiful natural tan, to bright blue, pink, green or orange - you'll find a color to match your taste and personal style.
You can further personalize your luxury desk writing pad when placing your order with any combination of 3 characters printed on the front, bottom corner of the office desk mat. All you need to do is check the box for personalization on the product order page. Alternatively, if you're looking for custom desk pads for your business, you can place a bulk order that can imprinted with a company name, logo or larger images.
It may even inspire you to transform your entire work space with other stylish leather desk accessories to create a more relaxing atmosphere. After all, any extra bit of motivation is helpful when it comes keeping you focused at work each day, right?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I absolutely love this desk mat. It is crazy horse tan. The texture is natural and uneven - there are parts of the mat that are highly grained and parts that are smooth. The colour is beautifully uneven, dark in parts and almost honey coloured in others. If you run your hand over it, you can feel how the thickness varies across the mat. This is just a beautiful thing, no frills, no fancy borders - the leather does the talking. Oh, and having my initials in the corner makes it all the more special - small, discreet, tastefully done. It will mark easily and develop a patina over time. Right now, this is one of the favourite things I have.
I recently inherited my grandmothers secretary desk and wanted to keep the wood protected while I work at it. This desk pad is the perfect size, beautifully constructed, and, as always, I just love the crazy horse green color—especially against the dark wood!
Though it arrived quickly there was definite creasing from the pad being rolled up. I enquired about this and sent a photo to be told that it was due to the nature of the leather. I've owned plenty of leather products over the years and this is definitely from being rolled up. There were other areas on the pad that was due to the nature of the leather. I bought this as a writing surface for calligraphy but find the creases interfere with the writing.
I ordered the 18" x 32" desk pad in Crazy Horse Forest Green and the size is perfect for a large desk. I could not find another one of this size let alone at this price point! The leather is of great quality and is very soft. I feel much more comfortable setting down my fountain pens on this pad versus directly on the wood risking scratches. As seen in the picture a full size Apple keyboard fits comfortably on the pad leaving plenty of extra room for a mouse and an A5 notebook + other accessories.
The delievery was prompt and reached my hands within a week after the order. The pad was nicely rolled and packed in a cardboard cylinder. The edge is nicely trimmed and the back side has been sanded/compressed to make it flat. With some basic conditioning, the leather pad looks stunning and it gives the desk a touch of warmth and personality. It does have a few small scratches, but for a natural product of this size, I'd say it is very clean and I love it a lot. I could not wait to see the patina develop!
My Galen leather desk mat is without faults, it has made my writing experience an even greater joy than it already was.
My Galen Leather desk mat is faultless. It’s such a simple thing and yet it adds a timeless elegance to my desk. Being in the natural colour, it doesn’t dominate but instead it complements my desk and my office. It just looks great. On a practical note, my desk is made from reclaimed timber and so the desk mat provides a lovely smooth surface. I can’t fault the customer service either. Just an excellent experience all round.
Ships very fast. It was received in 5 days until South Korea.
The price ratio is very good quality.
The color is displayed well, and it is soft and comfortable to reach.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM