Leather Zippered B6 / B6 Slim Planner Folio - Brown
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Brown Leather Zippered B6 / B6 Slim Planner & Notebook Folio
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
8.26 x 6.29 x 1 inches (21 x 16 x 2.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Brown Leather Zippered B6 / B6 Slim Planner & Notebook Folio is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. On the left side there are 2 sleeves for storing your small notebooks or receipts, 4 credit card holders, a pen holder and an extra 2 elastic slots for short pens like Kaweco or other small accessories. This beautiful B6 slim cover makes a stylish fit for our specially crafted B6 notebook.
- B6 / B6 Slim or notebooks up to 12.8 x 18.2 cm
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Paper Clips
*Notebooks and accessories are not included
I really enjoy using this zip folio. The inside color is as sweet and soothing on the eye as…honey! I don’t carry a lot of pens in my zip folios, but having room for three is great, and of different sizes. The zipper is super sturdy, which is good because I pull out this planner a LOT. I’ve used both Galen’s everyday notebooks (pictures here) and the leather one (brown) of the same size, and I highly recommend them too. That Tomoe River paper is out of this world! As pictured I put photo and creative writing inspiration cards (very thick aluminum metal cards) and the leather has held up beautifully with them. So happy with this purchase, a quality addition to your journaling/planning needs. Just a pleasure to have!
I put my leuchtterm b6 monthly calendar on the the left. I put some paperwork and stickers on the right. I put a pen and a highlighter in the pen loops. I zip it up and I’m good to go.
I bought the B6 folio in the Crazy Horse Honey Ochre and I’m very happy I got this color. It’s really nice and neutral with tons of character. The folio itself is a nice size. I bought the 3 pack of B6 size notebooks to go with it and I am able to keep 2 of those notebooks in this folio. I put one on the right side as pictured and the other I slip into the left side of the folio. The zipper seems to work well but isn’t as smooth as I would have liked and expected. It’s rather large and clunky. Overall I do think Galen Leather items are a nice quality for the price and I could see myself buying more of their leather goods.
What can I say? It’s a fabulous folio. Over the years I’ve purchased the B5, the A5, and now the B6. I would not hesitate to recommend Galen Leather to anyone. That said, if you have or have seen the larger size, it is worth noting that this one doesn’t include the removable four pen holding card and it doesn’t look like you can buy it separately. I hope Galen offers them as an add on in the future. I know that colours depicted on the internet vs in real life can vary. I was just a bit disappointed in the shade of blue when it arrived. That is not Galen’s fault! It’s just a warning that it might be less navy blue and more blue-black in person. It is a great folio. I use it all the time. I wish I had ordered yellow ochre again. And I really wish there was the option to add on the pen card.
beautiful in construction and colour. I got the brown colour and it’s gorgeous - a perfect tan/cognac that goes with the rest of my brown leather stuff lol. it came with a bunch of nice goodies, shipped quickly and safely. it can fit a b6 notebook, which i found i don’t have currently, but other notebooks don’t look too awkward, and it’s about the size of a good paperback book. i’m still trying to fill it up with whatever works for me, and i hope the pictures help anyone. i love this thing! very glad i held out and finally ordered it. love!
I'm so impressed by the folio. The leather is incredible and it fits perfect for my B6 Stalogy. Love it!
I love the product. It’s done with great attention to detail and quality. I travel a lot and it’s a great travel companion, helping me keep all documents, cards and notebook secure in one place. The embroidery is also high quality. The team at Galen was kind enough to expedite the production for me after I placed my order, so the folio would make it to me before I left home to travel for over a month. Thank you for all your help and I’m looking forward to shop here more!
Beautiful & Stylish
Keeps me organized through the growing season. My notes stay with me & the design works in keeping everything I need. Zipper is durable! Lovely products! I’m very pleased.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM