Vintage Inspired Brass Combine Tool - Protractor - 14 cm
$18.00 USD– Sold Out
100% Handmade in Turkey
Solid Brass Antique-Inspired Protractor and Combined Tool
This is the perfect antique-inspired accessory for your desk or to carry with your journal. Made of 100% solid brass and etched for durability with both imperial scales. The combined tool includes, a protractor, french curve, triangles and circle gauge. It makes the perfect reference point for all applications.
- Length: 14 cm (140 mm)
- Ruler 14 cm (140 mm)
- Black etched scale
- Thick brass
- French curve
- Triangles 30, 45, 60 degrees
- Circle gauged 6 sizes
- Good for cutting
- Handcrafted in Istanbul, Turkey
What is a protractor?
The protractor is an instrument used for measuring angles. The protractor is usually had semi-circle size divided into one hundred and eighty parts or a full circle divided into three hundred and sixty parts.
What is the French curve?
A French curve is a template composed of many different curves. It is used in manual drafting and in fashion design to draw smooth curves of varying radii.
Please note: The brass is unpolished, and will contain superficial scratches throughout. Expect this protractor to appear somewhat industrial in nature.
This distinctaive brass peoce will make you the envy of all your nerd friends! A ruler, a straight-edge, and a curve edge, a compass, and on and on, you will love it just for its beautiful design and attractiveness!
What more could you want. It is going to be used as part of my zendoodling. So pretty but yet functional and sturdy as well.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM