Wooden Multi Washi Tape Dispenser - Walnut - Medium
For all you Washi Tape fanatics out there, this gorgeous handmade wooden washi tape dispenser is a beautiful way to display your beloved washi tape collection! It's easy to use with a single internal rod supporting your individual washi tape rolls. The tape holder is cleverly designed so you can stack multiple dispensers on top of each other.
100% Handmade in Turkey
- Made from solid walnut wood and cast iron
- Comes with a metal cutter for easy dispensing
- Compatible with most of the washi tapes
- With removable 12.5 cm wooden rod
- Holds 8 standard MT washi tapes.(1.5 cm width)
- Stackable design
- Dimensions: 5x10x13 cm - 2x4x5.1 inches
- Rod diameter 12.5 mm
- The distance between the rod center and the back of the dispenser is 25 mm
- Washi tape rolls are not included, only the dispenser.
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Got a medium Washi tape dispenser as a birthday present and I’m completely head over heels! The quality is incredible, beautifully put together and made with care. The package had a couple tea bags inside as a wonderful surprise. I am so excited to use it all the time! It cuts my Washi tape so nicely, no more wonky edges for me! Can’t wait to place my next Galen leather order
Love this holder! My second one. Very well made. You can tell there is a lot of love and care put into making each product.
This Washi tape dispenser does not only look beautiful, but is also very easy to use and super practical. It’s easy to switch out for different Washi and they are stackable, so it doesn’t take too much space up on your desk. (Top one is Mahogany, bottom one Walnut)
This is a wonderful way to wrangle your favourite Washi Tapes and make them easy to dispense rather than rolling about your desk. I have 4 x 2.5cm and 5 x 0.5cm tapes in mine. This tool makes measuring and cutting the tapes so easy. The timber is beautifully finished, and a nice heavy weight so that it will stay put for one handed dispensing.
Love the look of this washi holder, really adds to my desk! I would have bought 2 if they were not so expensive.
Sits on my desk and sparks joy every day! I really wish I had bought the bigger version as it’s just so classic and will last a lifetime
Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship - it's clear that this will last for years and years. It's a pleasure to display and use.
I bought one for me and one for another person, and we are both delighted. These dispensers organize a good number of rolls of washi tape, making them easy to use, and are beautiful and well made. It looks great on my desk and I enjoy using it.
Thanks for fast shipping and a beautiful product.
If you like washi tape and nice things, this is a must. Solid, beautiful and tactile.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM