Gioia Bellavista Fountain Pen Crepuscolo Gold Trim
Bellavista line, being based on the design of the ALLERIA, all models of this line come with an ink window, and a beautiful ring on the cap (made by using the lost-wax technique) which displays a band of our logo’s “A”. And last but not least, we finally offer the possibility - thanks to the included piston removal tool (wrench) - to uninstall the piston system for a better cleaning of the fountain pen.
- Colour: Marbled Blue Brown with Gold Trim
- Material: Precious Resin & Gold Plated Trim
- Nib: Gioia Engraved Steel #6 Jowo Nib
- Filling System: Piston Filled
The iridium-tipped #6 JoWo steel nib is available in six different sizes:
Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.1 Stub and 1.5 Stub
- Length capped: 142mm
- Length uncapped: 134mm
- Barrel diameter: 16mm
- Section Diameter: 11.5mm
- Cap diameter: 16mm
Gioia Pens are Neapolitan producers of luxury hand-turned fountain pens. This young Italian brand is known for great craftsmanship with twenty years of experience producing fountain pens. The production is made with rigorous quality controls and a hand-turned resin from solid bars that are proudly made in Italy.
The day Galen Leather sent me the pictures of the Gioia Fountain Pens, I was stunned about their beauty. The same happened to me some time ago when the Agagackan Pens were announced. I just could not resist having one of those pens. Having recently found the converters more conveniently (and cheaper to refill) than cartridges, it seemed to me time to upgrade to a Piston-filler. However, my problem with them was: How do I know I have really enough ink in my pen? I found ways to control the ink content on Ytube but somehow all these ways seemed to me too cumbersome and also somewhat unreliable. Then I found that the Gioia Bellavista Crepuscolo had in fact a window which, when empty looks like a metal ring and when filled with ink, of what ever colour you like, blends wonderfully with the colours of the pen. This was it! And so I ordered this pen and upon its arrival filled it up on the first go.
Then came the test. How does this pen perform on paper. I'm using it on Rhodia and Tomoe River and it performs on both papers extremely well. The EF Nib gives me the stroke widths I prefer and performs smothly and lays in the hand just right.
I can recommend this pen full heartedly.
The colors of this pen are mesmerizing. I chose the bold italic nib and it’s great for calligraphy. The nib puts down the right amount of ink, not too wet and no skips.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM