Leather Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
27 x 16.5 x 3.5 cm / 10.6" x 6.50" x 1,4" inches
Fit pens up to about 16 cm long and 1.55 cm in barrel diameter.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are bevelled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Keep your favorite pen collection safe with our Leather Magnum Opus 12 Slots Hard Pen Case, featuring a removable velvet tray with individual dividers and magnetic closure for ease of use. You'll have the piece of mind knowing your favorite pens won't be scratched or damaged when carrying them around in your bag, handbag or backpack. Suitable for most fountain pens and other type of pens.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 12 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Velvet lined removable tray with divider
- Magnetic closure
- Individual pen slots
*Pens are not included
Love this design with minor an imperfection for me. It has no pull tab to assist the slide-out tray so, I added my own Ultra-Suede tab. By no means is this a deal-breaker as I will purchase another soon. I am a huge fan of Galen products, from the excellent craftsmanship to superb materials used no one comes even close.
It is so beautiful. The colour is gorgeous.Beautiful and practical. My pens will be safe there. I am very satisfied.
I am proud and blessed to be the owner of several Galen Leather products. I fell in love with the case the moment I saw it. I debated over the 6-pen vs 12-pen case thinking the 12 might be too large. I opted for the 12-pen case as I have the pens to fill it. I was pleasantly surprised that it isn’t large & is actually quite portable.
I have purchased other cases from Galen Leather and was always happy with the quality of their product. The black 6 pens leather case is one of their best. Elegant, sturdy, and easy to use. It is capacious and can house even some of the largest pens like my ASC Bologna collection or the Visconti Salvador Dali or Declaration of Independence. It is solid and guarantees protection and the sliding pocket allows easy access to any size pen. It is perfect for those who like to carry several inked pens/pencils with no worry of scratching them. It also presents very well in any setting and is pleasant to the touch. Highly recommended!
I like that this case has individual slots instead of elastic bands like so many other cases, so my pens can never touch each other. It easily holds even my longest pen - an Esterbrook Estie (149mm/5.9in). I'm not a fan of fat pens so don't own any, but there's room in the slots for pens chunkier than any of mine. The outer part of the case is heavy and rigid, so my pens are well protected. The magnetic closure is quite strong, no danger of it accidentally coming open. Of course, the workmanship is superb - nice finish, precise stitching. The smooth, light finish shows light scratches and scuffs pretty easily, but I figure that's part of the beauty of leather.
12 slots are enough to hold my favorite pens with sturdy protection from outside. Each slot is large enough for big pens like MontBlanc Meisterstuck 149. Slick black leather feels nice and in good quality. Recommandation!
It seems to be capable of storing almost every fountain pen with soft fabric inside to prevent scratches. The case itself is somewhat vulnerable to scratches but applying Leather Balm from this site makes it harder and darker. I am very pleased about this product and someday get a bigger one.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM